The Facts You Need About Trademark Registration
Trademark registrations solidify clients’ trademark rights, nationally and federally. But the guidance of an experienced intellectual property and trademark attorney is essential to a positive outcome.
For any pressing trademark issue, favorable results are what we are all about — at Four Reasons Legal.
Our founding attorney Steve Zemanick has heard the concerns and advanced the goals of trademark clients for more than 15 years. As former multinational firm lawyer, exceptional branding specialist and trademark legal authority in his own right, Steve listens as you describe what you want to accomplish, and applies statutes and strategies to those ends.
Proven Expertise, Personal Service For Your Colorado Company’s Trademark Goals
Steve Zemanick’s knowledgeability and maximum availability can make for smooth navigation of the trademark registration process, at each of these stages:
- An initial knockout trademark search to identify obvious trademark obstacles that could result in application denial
- A follow-up comprehensive search to identify other potential infringement risks and registration conflicts
- An opinion letter stating trademark search results
- Drafting and filing of trademark applications
- Monitoring progress of trademark applications filed with the government
- Issuance of the trademark registration certificate when received from the government
Are you seeking dependable legal assistance with any trademark clearance or registration trademark issue in greater Denver, statewide or nationally? Four Reasons Legal has the facts and options you should be aware of. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your objectives in an initial free consultation. Stay at our website to send an email message.