Skilled Legal Guidance For Trademark Clearance Issues
Adopting one or more trademarks can make your Colorado business product unique — and Four Reasons Legal can help.
For more than 15 years, business owners in greater Denver and statewide have come to trust the experience and expertise of our law firm’s founding attorney, Steve Zemanick, in practice areas of trademark availability searches, acquisition and clearance.
Strong Guidance, Personal Service For Your Business Trademark Goals
Steve made his name as a branding specialist, lawyer for a multinational firm and provider of skilled representation for consumer product businesses. His menu of trademark clearance services includes:
- Searches in state and federal contexts that eliminate prospects for application denial in the event of conflicts with existing trademarks
- Issuance of opinion letters that describe trademark search results
- Drafting and filing of trademark applications
- Tracking of trademark applications when filed with the government
- Responses to nonsubstantive office actions, if any
- Delivery of trademark registration certificates received from the government
For trademark evaluation and smooth execution of the process that gives you confidence in your legal decisions, and to schedule an initial free consultation, email our Four Reasons Legal law offices. We look forward to meeting you, listening carefully to your wishes and working hard to make them a reality for your local, statewide or national company.